Welcome to the second KLT Charting SAL of 2021 - Maple Leaves. Will you stitch them in Autumnal shades of oranges and browns, or will you go bright and colourful, or something else entirely?
Please note that the preview picture shown is just to preserve a little mystery. Each Maple Leaf shape WILL be filled with varying patterns, as per past KLT Charting SALs. The additional images shown are examples of how the previous KLT SALs turned out.
Sign ups for this SAL are starting now, and will then keep the following FORTNIGHTLY release schedule:
- Maple Leaf 1 - 22nd September 2021
- Maple Leaf 2 - 6th October 2021
- Maple Leaf 3 - 20th October 2021
- Maple Leaf 4 - 3rd November 2021
- Maple Leaf 5 - 17th November 2021
- Maple Leaf 6 - 1st December 2021
- Maple Leaf 7 - 15th December 2021
- Maple Leaf 8 - 29th December 2021
This SAL will close to sales on 12th January 2022 and will remain exclusive to those who signed up during the SAL period, for one year before going on general sale.
If you stitch the outline (charted in DMC310) as shown, and the filler pattern in another colour, it is estimated that you will need (for 14ct aida):
- 310 - 2 skeins
- Your Choice of Colour - 3 skeins
While I would normally offer a print version of a SAL, the Maple Leaves SAL will only be available as a PDF. If you are especially keen to have a printed membership to this SAL, please contact Kim who can come to an arrangement with you, but there will be no guarantees each part will make it to you in time for its release.
If stitched as shown in the preview picture, this chart is 302x136 stitches.
Individually, each Maple Leaf is 74x67 stitches.
Below you can find a guide as to the size fabric you will need depending on your count preference. All of these measurements allow 3 inches all around the stitched area for finishing/framing and assume they are to be stitched in the layout shown.
KLT Charting will NOT be offering a special hand dyed fabric for this SAL.
- 14 count - 28x16 inches
- 16 count - 25x15 inches
- 18 count - 23x14 inches
- 20 count - 21x13 inches
- 25 count (over 1) - 18x12 inches
- 25 count (over 2) - 30x17 inches
- 28 count (over 1) - 27x11 inches
- 28 count (over 2) - 28x16 inches
- 32 count (over 1) - 16x10 inches
- 32 count (over 2) - 25x15 inches
I think that's just about everything, but do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.