Welcome to KLT Charting's Greek Godly Ollie Owl SAL, which will run for 1 year.
This SAL consists of 12 Ollie Owl designs, dressed as Greek Gods and Goddesses.
You may either sign up for all 12 designs in one go (£20), or each one individually after it has been released (£5 each).
There is also a bonus mystery chart which will ONLY be sent to those who sign up to all 12 Greek Godly Ollies.
Sign ups for this SAL are starting now, and will then keep the following MONTHLY release schedule:
- Zeus Ollie Owl - 15th February 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 2 - 15th March 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 3 - 15th April 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 4 - 15th May 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 5 - 15th June 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 6 - 15th July 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 7 - 15th August 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 8 - 15th September 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 9 - 15th October 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 10 - 15th November 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 11 - 15th December 2022
- Greek Godly Ollie 12 - 15th January 2023
- Bonus Mystery 13th Chart - 15th February 2023
This SAL will close to sales on 15th February 2023 and will remain exclusive to those who signed up during the SAL period, for one year before going on general release in 2024.
This design (the 12 Godly Ollie Owls plus the bonus mystery chart) is 477x185 stitches.
The specifications for each individual chart will be published here on their release date.
- Zeus Ollie Owl
- 65x82 stitches
- Colours used (no more than on skein per colour, unless otherwise specified): 310, 648, 680, 890, 906, 972, 973, 3822, 3826, 3865
- Stitches used: full stitches, half stitches, quarter stitches, back stitch, straight stitch
This SAL is only available as PDF as standard. If you are especially keen to have a printed membership, please contact Kim who can come to an arrangement with you, but there will be no guarantees each part will make it to on each release day.
Below you can find a guide as to the size fabric you will need depending on your count preference.
All of these measurements allow 3 inches all around the stitched area for finishing/framing and assume they are to be stitched in the layout charted, with all 13 designs included.
KLT Charting will NOT be offering a special hand dyed fabric for this SAL.
- 14 count - 40x19 inches
- 16 count - 36x18 inches
- 18 count - 33x17 inches
- 25 count (over 1) - 25x14 inches
- 25 count (over 2) - 44x21 inches
- 28 count (over 1) - 23x13 inches
- 28 count (over 2) - 40x19 inches
- 32 count (over 1) - 21x12 inches
- 32 count (over 2) - 36x18 inches
I think that's just about everything, but do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.