Updated 9th February 2021
I'm still getting to grips with the 7 days on/7 days off rotation with my partner and how that affects life at home, but we are plodding along, taking each day as it comes. I have found working during his 7 days on is a lot more difficult that I anticipated.
Wait times below updated.
13th January 2021
Due to the unforeseen difficulties with home schooling my 7 year old as he does live learning, and taking care of my (almost) four year old and puppy, I have made the difficult decision to temporarily close my order book to fabric orders (excluding the fabric of the month) and new club members. I will reopen them when I have caught up and feel better about the lockdown situation we find ourselves in once again.
My partner will soon be starting a seven day on, seven day off work rotation, so I will only really be able to properly work every other week. Please bear with me while we adjust to this new schedule.
Please see below regarding waiting times and estimated club pack dispatch times.
While I prefer to keep wait times at KLT Charting at 3-4 working weeks for hand dyed fabrics (excluding items ordered from the In Stock section), 2020 has not been ideal for keeping to this and as such, I have fallen behind with dispatch times.
Here you can find information on current dispatch times to give you an idea on where your order is in the queue, or how long you are likely to be waiting if you would like to place an order, as well as any current stock issues.
I am working as hard as I am able to reduce the waiting times, but please keep in mind that I am a one-woman show with a family and the Covid-19 pandemic and 2020 in general has thrown up many road-blocks.
Current Waiting Times
- Hand Dyed Fabric
- The oldest order in my order book (not affected by stock issues) was placed on 16/12/2020
- If you have ordered since this date and would like a more specific update on how long your order will take, please get in touch via KLTcharting@gmail.com
- I am currently processing and sending out DECEMBER club packs. If you are due a December club pack, it will be on it's way to you soon. I will then begin to process January and February packs. Invoices will still be sent on March 1st as normal as they are set up to send automatically via PayPal.
- Please note that I would never expect anyone to pay a new invoice if they haven't yet received their outstanding goods, but it is not time efficient to cancel all of the automatic invoices and then set them up again in a few weeks.
- DMC (threads & accessories)
- I am still experiencing some issues with DMC items not being in stock, or not being available for long. Some club members will get a note with their items stating if a scheduled thread was not available and this will be sent with the next club pack if it is then available.
- Specialist fabric from DMC (used in Mini club packs if that option was selected) has not been available to order since March. As such, at present, ALL Mini Club members receive KLT Charting hand dyed fabric in their Mini Club pack (excluding those who receive option 1 which is plain white). Normal selection options will return as soon as the specialist fabrics are available again.
- Zweigart (fabric)
- Zweigart are absurdly busy at the moment which is having a massive knock on effect to delivery times and fabric availability from Germany.
- I currently have no 32ct Murano evenweave available for hand dyed fabric orders. Club members affected by this will have been contacted. This fabric is on back order with Zweigart but will not arrive until mid-January at the earliest.
- 32ct sparkly Murano evenweave is still available.
- Hand Dyed Threads (KLT Charting)
- There are no current known stock issues with receiving the bare thread from our supplier, but I am working on getting caught up with fabric wait times. KLT Charting hand dyed threads which currently show as Out of Stock WILL be restocked as soon as possible. Please use the 'email me when back in stock' function on the appropriate item page to get informed when more are available to order.
I hope that you have found this information helpful when it comes to knowing when your goods will be delivered, but if you would like an order-specific update, please email KLTcharting@gmail.com.