Wait times updated 13th October 2022
Update 30th September 2022
It has been a difficult few months, to say the least! After battling through the heat wave and the summer holidays, I suffered a bereavement and just as the children went back to school, covid found my house again! First it got me, and then the whole family. As such, as I am further behind than ever with club packs. But, I am digging my heels in and refusing to reach that dreaded year milestone. The October 2021 club packs and limited edition fabric orders were finished today - the last day of September 2022, but by the time I have my next working day in October, I will be working on November packs, so it's not a year yet! My daughter, who has now started college is helping me two days a week, and with some normality finally returning to our family routine, I hope to make a serious dent in the backlog in the coming months.
Waiting time below, updated.
Updated 1st June 2022
Apologies for not updating this sooner. Covid found my house again - the kids got it again in January, and then I got it in February. My recovery has been far more complicated that I anticipated and have been suffering with exhaustion, muscles aches and head aches. BUT! I think I am coming out the other side now and am back on the road to catching up.
Updated 17th November 2021
Following a Covid-19 outbreak in my house, I am back to work as fast as I am able to keep catching up.
Please see below regarding waiting times and estimated club pack dispatch times.
While I prefer to keep wait times at KLT Charting at 3-4 working weeks for hand dyed fabrics (excluding items ordered from the In Stock section), 2020 has not been ideal for keeping to this and as such, I have fallen behind with dispatch times.
Here you can find information on current dispatch times to give you an idea on where your order is in the queue, or how long you are likely to be waiting if you would like to place an order, as well as any current stock issues.
I am working as hard as I am able to reduce the waiting times, but please keep in mind that I am a one-woman show with a family and the Covid-19 pandemic and 2020 in general has thrown up many road-blocks.
Current Waiting Times
- Hand Dyed Fabric
- The oldest order in my dye book for limited edition colours was placed on 2/12/2021
- The oldest order in my dye book for standard colours (that is not being held up by limited edition colours) was placed on 09/08/2022
- If you have ordered since this date and would like a more specific update on how long your order will take, please get in touch via KLTcharting@gmail.com
- I am currently processing and sending out November club packs. If you are due a November club pack, it will be on it's way to you soon. I will then begin to process subsequent months' packs. Invoices will still be sent on 1st October as normal as they are set up to send automatically via PayPal.
- Please note that I would never expect anyone to pay a new invoice if they haven't yet received their outstanding goods, but it is not time efficient to cancel all of the automatic invoices and then set them up again in a few weeks.
- DMC (threads & accessories)
- I am still experiencing some issues with DMC items not being in stock, or not being available for long. Some club members will get a note with their items stating if a scheduled thread was not available and this will be sent with the next club pack if it is then available.
- Specialist fabric from DMC (used in Mini club packs if that option was selected) has not been available to order since March 2020. As such, at present, ALL Mini Club members receive KLT Charting hand dyed fabric in their Mini Club pack (excluding those who receive option 1 which is plain white). Normal selection options will return as soon as the specialist fabrics are available again.
- Zweigart (fabric)
- I currently have all listed fabrics in stock.
- Hand Dyed Threads (KLT Charting)
- There are no current known stock issues with receiving the bare thread from our supplier, but I am working on getting caught up with fabric wait times. KLT Charting hand dyed threads which currently show as Out of Stock WILL be restocked as soon as possible. Please use the 'email me when back in stock' function on the appropriate item page to get informed when more are available to order.
I hope that you have found this information helpful when it comes to knowing when your goods will be delivered, but if you would like an order-specific update, please email KLTcharting@gmail.com.