Updated 9th Septemer 2021
In the spirit of moving forward while still catching up with club orders, I have made the decision to begin the process of bringing hand dyed fabric back to the website. However, so I do not get overwhelmed immediately, the fabrics will be added gradually. See our facebook group to vote on which comes back next!
Wait times updated
Updated 14th August 2021
Updated wait times below.
Updated 29th June 2021
Updated wait times below. Having worked my behind off, I have managed to get both February and March packs sent out during June. I am slowly catching up!!! April packs to follow ASAP!
Updated 15th June 2021
Updated wait times below
Updated 23rd March 2021
I finally have some 32ct Murano evenweave in stock!! YAY!!! Please keep in mind it is going to take me time to work through the outstanding orders, but if you have been waiting.... you shouldn't be waiting much longer!
Updated wait times below.
Updated 9th March 2021
THE KIDS HAVE GONE BACK TO SCHOOL!!! Hip hip hooray!! This means I can get back to working 5 days a week and make a dent in the mountainous backlog! Updated wait times below!
Updated 9th February 2021
I'm still getting to grips with the 7 days on/7 days off rotation with my partner and how that affects life at home, but we are plodding along, taking each day as it comes. I have found working during his 7 days on is a lot more difficult that I anticipated.
Wait times below updated.
13th January 2021
Due to the unforeseen difficulties with home schooling my 7 year old as he does live learning, and taking care of my (almost) four year old and puppy, I have made the difficult decision to temporarily close my order book to fabric orders (excluding the fabric of the month) and new club members. I will reopen them when I have caught up and feel better about the lockdown situation we find ourselves in once again.
My partner will soon be starting a seven day on, seven day off work rotation, so I will only really be able to properly work every other week. Please bear with me while we adjust to this new schedule.
Please see below regarding waiting times and estimated club pack dispatch times.
While I prefer to keep wait times at KLT Charting at 3-4 working weeks for hand dyed fabrics (excluding items ordered from the In Stock section), 2020 has not been ideal for keeping to this and as such, I have fallen behind with dispatch times.
Here you can find information on current dispatch times to give you an idea on where your order is in the queue, or how long you are likely to be waiting if you would like to place an order, as well as any current stock issues.
I am working as hard as I am able to reduce the waiting times, but please keep in mind that I am a one-woman show with a family and the Covid-19 pandemic and 2020 in general has thrown up many road-blocks.
Current Waiting Times
- Hand Dyed Fabric
- The oldest order in my order book (not affected by stock issues) was placed on 10/05/2021
- If you have ordered since this date and would like a more specific update on how long your order will take, please get in touch via KLTcharting@gmail.com
- I am currently processing and sending out MAY club packs. If you are due a May club pack, it will be on it's way to you soon. I will then begin to process, June July, August and September packs. Invoices will still be sent on 1st October as normal as they are set up to send automatically via PayPal.
- Please note that I would never expect anyone to pay a new invoice if they haven't yet received their outstanding goods, but it is not time efficient to cancel all of the automatic invoices and then set them up again in a few weeks.
- DMC (threads & accessories)
- I am still experiencing some issues with DMC items not being in stock, or not being available for long. Some club members will get a note with their items stating if a scheduled thread was not available and this will be sent with the next club pack if it is then available.
- Specialist fabric from DMC (used in Mini club packs if that option was selected) has not been available to order since March 2020. As such, at present, ALL Mini Club members receive KLT Charting hand dyed fabric in their Mini Club pack (excluding those who receive option 1 which is plain white). Normal selection options will return as soon as the specialist fabrics are available again.
- Zweigart (fabric)
- I currently have all listed fabrics in stock.
- Hand Dyed Threads (KLT Charting)
- There are no current known stock issues with receiving the bare thread from our supplier, but I am working on getting caught up with fabric wait times. KLT Charting hand dyed threads which currently show as Out of Stock WILL be restocked as soon as possible. Please use the 'email me when back in stock' function on the appropriate item page to get informed when more are available to order.
I hope that you have found this information helpful when it comes to knowing when your goods will be delivered, but if you would like an order-specific update, please email KLTcharting@gmail.com.